Thursday, September 17, 2009

Publix Shopping this past weekend

Oh my - what fun we had this weekend!

I don't have time to list everything - but I bought over $230 worth of groceries for a little over $14. That's over 94% savings! Keep in mind tax is 9.25% - so I bought everything for less than what the tax price would have been!

God is so faithful!

In addition to a ton of trail mix, I bought shrimp, meat, veggies, fruit, cereal, laundry soap (oh how I bought laundry soap,) cookies, milk and so much more.

My friend Erin went, and I don't know if she has totalled everything yet - but one store she walked in and came out with over $30 worth of groceries for $0.27!!!!

My dear mother in law spent around $140 worth of groceries and saved over $600!!! Check her out Here.

All in all - God has more than provided for us. My pantry is overflowing, and I am bringing a ton of stuff to my mom's this weekend - hopefully she can find people to bless with it!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment