Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jump Start -

Today will be the first day that I start to tell people about my blog - so bear with me as I work out the kinks and try to spruce it up a bit! So many people are asking how I get such cheap groceries- it's hard to type out 10 seperate emails a day about it - so I thought it would be easier to just do a blog!

Plus - then you can go write to the source and print coupons. So many people are out of state, that the printable coupons will probably be more beneficial!

As I strive to become a better steward of my money and time, I realized that Proverbs 31:10-31 is really the outline that I want to follow. If you want to read it go here.

As I begin this journey - I'd like to propose a contest! I was trying to think of a good prize and nothing was coming to me - and then it hit me...Coupons! I will draw a winner one week from tonight. The way you win is by leaving me comments and adding me as a friend on Facebook. The winner will be drawn randomly - and will win a package full of coupons and little gifts from Avon!

So until next time!

4 comments:

  1. I too am new to blogs and have been writing up a storm. I am going to facebook to friend you. I came here from Mahalo. I am VicGoodwin on there :) nice to meet and you nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. seeing we were friends before you became coupon famous, do i get bonus points?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! i am so glad you have a blog for this now! i would love to win coupons :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ladies! thanks for commenting! Winner will be announced in a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete