Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Coupons to Troops!

A few weeks ago a colleague shared a “Dear Abby” article with me about coupon clipping. Several readers had written to her saying how manufacturers allow Commissary’s to turn in their coupons up to 6 months AFTER the expiration date! I was so excited to find out about this! One of the things I HATE doing is cleaning out my coupon binder and throwing away the expired coupons. I knew there had to be someone out in the world that could use them! Proverbs31Living.com has found that someone! (Actually a few someone’s!)

I have partnered with a few families who are serving in the military and could use the coupons. I will be sending out the box of coupons at least once a month. My first package will go out on the 15th of October.

If you have any coupons that you either will not use, or have expired – please send them my way!

Coupons that will not be accepted are the following:
(1) Coupons that are regional items (local dairy, produce, etc)
(2) Coupons that have the expiration date torn off (whole or partially)
(3) Coupons that are more than 4 months expired. Since Commissary’s can only turn them in 6 months after expiration, we want to make sure the families have plenty of time to use them.
(4) Coupons that are redeemable at certain stores. (Publix coupons, Kroger coupons, etc.)

You can check out Coupons To Troops for more information!

*Proverbs 31:10-31*

No comments:

Post a Comment